photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

a refreshing monday {via lavender lemonade}


Over the weekend, I made a trip to the fabulous Ferry Plaza Farmers Market.  While there, I couldn't help but stop and smell the lovely organic lavender being sold.  I'm a huge fan of lavender.  I use the oil to make my own natural body products, sprinkle on pillows, etc.  but I always forget it can be used to make refreshing beverages and unique flavors of ice cream.  One of my all time favorite ice cream shops is Scoop in Fairfax, CA where they sell organic vanilla honey lavender ice cream.  Worth the drive from the city! 

Anyway, came across this recipe for lavender lemonade and can't wait to try it...




 ~1 photograph: deliciously organized ~2&3 photographs Sunday Suppers

14 comments:

  1. Wow looks amazing! sounds great for a brunch or shower...

    smiles,

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you having markets so close - looks divine - have a happy day - le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of lavender lemonade is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post! Love lavender.
    I posted your link on my FB page!!
    :D
    Joyce Goeppinger
    Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I add a splash of vodka to that?
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so refreshing!! Voted again today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that lavender lemonade and Sunday Suppers. My husband and I attended one of their events....so much fun!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was there tooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty post. Love the touches of lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This gets me excited for the warmer days of spring. Counting down the days...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so delicous. I can't wait to try it this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!